[b-hebrew] Alphabetizing

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 17:33:34 EDT 2007

Thank you very much!!!
This is exactly what I needed.

I do haven an additional question. How is the Sin/Shin handled?

I assume the the Sin comes before the Shin, but how does that play with
the vowels? Is the word alphabetized by the vowel first, then the
Sin/Shin - or is it alphabetized first by the Sin/Shin, then the vowel?

For example:
$"M
&FM

Vowel-wise $"M comes first, Sin/Shin-wise &FM comes first. So which has
the priority?

Thanks!

B"H
John Steven

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.