[b-hebrew] Alphabetizing

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Wed Jul 4 17:24:14 EDT 2007

I checked out the links you gave, but none of them answer my question.

I just want a simple list of the order of the vowels. What you gave,
while I'm sure is alphabetized properly, doesn't tell me how to. I don't
want to have to try to figure it out from a list, as by doing so I could
make a mistake.

I just need a simple list like "patach, segol, etc".

B"H
John Steven

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.