[b-hebrew] Alphabetizing

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 2 15:48:12 EDT 2007

I'm not talking about in lexicons, but list in general.
Like if you are looking at a listing of books in Hebrew with points how
would they be listed, or names in a phone book, etc.
I assume that there has to be a standard for putting pointed hebrew
words in alphabetical order.
That is what I am asking about.

Thanks.

B"H
John Steven

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.