[b-hebrew] Tenses - Deut 6:4

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 16:46:23 EST 2007

Gday George,

Could I suggest a rewording to: "According to some recent research..."
That is, not everyone writing recently argues for aspect. See, for
example, ch 5 of Matthew Anstey's dissertation "Towards a Functional
Discourse Grammar Analysis of Tiberian Hebrew," which I think you have
in your college library from memory.

Also, are you able to give some response to this unanswered post?

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/2005-August/025153.html

Thanks,
David Kummerow.