[b-hebrew] Wikipedia replacement

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 20:01:52 EST 2007

Nope, 'fraid not.

Looking through the introduction, this scholarpedia will encompass
only a few subjects. Most of what interests us lie in history and
linguistics, two areas not mentioned as possible subject areas to
include, not even in the future.

I would be nice to have a good online encyclopedia that maintains a
good level of scholarship, and on subjects where there is a
controversy, that the controversy can be fairly portrayed. I was
hoping that would be the case with Wikipedia, ...

Karl W. Randolph.