[b-hebrew] The 'Golden Rule of Hebrew Etymology'?

George Athas george.athas at moore.edu.au
Thu Feb 1 18:09:02 EST 2007

Hi Isaac!

I think most linguists and grammarians would say that your theory is quite
novel, so thank you for having the foresight to use words such as 'opinion'
and 'musings'. I personally remain unconvinced of your theory, particular as
it did not really address the questions I asked which, I feel, need to have
definitive answers for your theory to work. In any case it is interesting.

Others on the list may care to comment further.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Moore Theological College (Sydney)
1 King St, Newtown, NSW 2042, Australia