[b-hebrew] Abraham, Sarah, Lot, etc.-Leviticus 18:7

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:05:06 EST 2007

Kenneth:

On Dec 29, 2007 9:26 PM, kenneth greifer <greifer at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Karl,
>
> You asked me why I read Jim Stinehart's postings. One reason is that I am
> curious about the ideas of the people who believe in fringe theories … I am
> curious to see if I can actually change his mind on any subject. So far, I
> can't.
>
> Kenneth Greifer

Yours is a perfectly good reason. The only rejoinder I could think of was
"curiosity killed the cat" which doesn't really fit here. I just find it an
exercise in futility when dealing with people who have a pet theory to push,
which they push no matter what anyone says and what counter evidence is
presented.

By the way, in my last message when I called you silly, on further
reflection it was not you who were silly, rather you merely showed up the
silliness of the idea you argued against. Not bad.

Karl W. Randolph.