[b-hebrew] The root SLH

pporta at oham.net pporta at oham.net
Mon Dec 31 07:27:27 EST 2007

Isaac,

even if I am not a moderator of this list, I'm wondering what use can be for
the listers all this you are writing below.
Please, be so kind to explain us what use can all this be for b-hebrew list
members.

For instance, what use can be for us in our study to a better knowledge of
biblical Hebrew to know that "DALAH", to draw up, can be  -or is--  related
to "DELET", door, and so on... ?

Sincerely, I'm not able to understand it.

I even think that if you do not explain the use we can derive from your
lists (in your actual post but also in precedent posts)... you are assuming
the risk that moderators ban such messages of yours...

In which manner can all this be useful for the average member of the list?

I think you should do very well to explain in what, how, when, why, where
all this you offer us can be useful. Otherwise... people on this list will
think your messages have no other purpose than to send something, even if it
is quite useless, no other purpose than to say you are alive...!

Be aware of this: my question is absolutely sincere.

Pere Porta
Barcelona (Spain)