[b-hebrew] Cantillation Mark Database

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 14:56:29 EST 2007

Perhaps these are useful to you then:

Price, James D. 1990. The Syntax of the Masoretic Accents in the Hebrew
Bible. Lewiston: Edwin Mellen.

Price, James D. 1995. A Concordance of the Hebrew Accents in the Hebrew
Bible. 5 vols. Lewiston: Edwin Mellen.

Price's database is in BibleWorks. Perhaps it could be used there or
exported? Meaning you don't have to start from scratch with creating
your own database?

Regards,
David Kummerow.