[b-hebrew] Abraham, Sarah, Lot, etc.

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:41:31 EST 2007

Jim,

I think Leviticus 18:6 can mean a father and daughter are forbidden to each other.

In Genesis 17:16-19, G-d told Abraham that Sarah would have a son for him. Genesis 20 says Abimelech did not touch Sarah. You assume that Abraham was worried that Isaac was not his son, but G-d said Isaac would be from him.

I am not going to try to argue with all of your personal opinions about every quote. All I can say is I am not going to look for written quotes to disprove all of your beliefs that are not written in the Torah in the first place.

Kenneth Greifer

Kenneth Greifer