[b-hebrew] Amarna letters

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 18:11:09 EST 2007

Jim,

Could you please type out the exact quote in Amarna 287 that says 318 men or soldiers or whatever it says? Also, could you type out the footnote on page 300 of that book you mentioned by William Moran? I don't have the book, and I can't find the whole EA 287 on the internet.

Maybe that is a lot to ask, but you have already probably sent out 100 pages of information on the patriarchal narratives, so maybe you won't mind. Thank you.

Kenneth Greifer