[b-hebrew] Wellhausen JEPD Theory re Patriarchal Narratives

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Mon Dec 24 00:03:27 EST 2007

I know you didn't ask me, but in my opinion your question is
meaningless, since the Torah was written by G-d, through Moshe.

Shoshanna

Yitzhak  Sapir:
I asked you a very simple question, and we  are all awaiting an answer.  For
your convenience, I will repeat my question  verbatim:
Please point out at least one  story in the Patriarchal narratives which,  in
your view, reflects the 1st millennium BCE, and does  not reflect the
mid-2nd millennium  BCE.
Jim  Stinehart
Evanston, Illinois