[b-hebrew] TITHING

John B. Senterfitt mille-man at cox.net
Thu Dec 20 18:42:25 EST 2007

Yiqal
Please accept my deepest apologies.

And for the credentials, I have none other than 40+ years of listening for
the "still small voice" as seen in 1st Kings 19:11 and following.

The name is John B. Senterfitt and just a country boy from Laurel Hill.

Now since I have confessed to not having the recognized degrees am I to be
booted from the group?