[b-hebrew] Joseph's dream

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:38:02 EST 2007

I hope I am not bothering people by sending so many emails today, but I got a little frustrated by Jim's idea that Joseph was around 8 or 9 instead of 17 in Genesis 37, and some other of his ideas, so I thought I'd give it a try and see if I could change his mind.

One more little try. When Jacob heard that Joseph had a dream where the sun, moon, and 11 stars bowed to Joseph, he asked Joseph if he and Joseph's mother and his brothers would bow to Joseph. Maybe he was being sarcastic because he knew that Joseph's mother was dead already. This quote does not have to mean that she was alive at the time Joseph had his dream.

Kenneth Greifer