[b-hebrew] Joseph's age

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:25:00 EST 2007

Bruce,

I was just trying to understand what Genesis 37:2 means about Joseph watching the flock with Bilhah and Zilpah's sons. Did it mean only the 4 sons they had, or were all of the sons considered their sons since their mothers were dead? It was just a wild guess that maybe there was more than one flock, and that Joseph and the 4 sons watched one flock, and the other sons watched a different flock. Jim Stinehart had a different idea that maybe they took turns watching the same flock. I have no idea what the quote means.

Kenneth Greifer