[b-hebrew] Question

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Wed Dec 12 08:53:51 EST 2007

David,

You have it all wrong. The "gender-marking" is a figment of your (or
your mentors') imagination. You can safely shed it from your vocabulary.
It is crystal clear to me now that not only did you not put so much
as a dent in "my theories", but that you have shown yourself also
still quite confused as to what the Hebrew language is all about.
I suggest that you read my book and pay close attention to my
postings on this list.
I am sorry that my responses to you are often curt, but I sometimes
find the improvised logic of you postings so frustrating as to render
them unanswerable.

Isaac Fried, Boston University