[b-hebrew] searching, I'm only searching

Leonard Isaksson leonardo1orchardcity at mac.com
Thu Dec 6 11:57:55 EST 2007

I recently joined the bhebrew list.  I have looked around for a search
function, by which one might put in a topic or name, and search the
archives of the b hebrew mail list.  But I do not find it.  I did
search through several years worth, looking at the titles of the
contributions, and what I looked for was a discussion of introductory
Biblical Hebrew grammars/primers, and their merits or weaknesses.

Will someone please tell me about the search, since I have not had eyes
to see for myself?

Thanks.