[b-hebrew] Study on energic nun ter

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:42:41 EST 2007

[snip]

If you think my
> "unconventional ideas about the Hebrew language" are wrong, then  prove
> them so to me and I will agree with you right away.
> On the other hand, you may be right that I should not enter into any
> debate with some members of this list.
>
> Isaac Fried, Boston University

Isaac,

In other postings I and other members have consistently pointed to a
number of areas where you are greatly in error methodologically,
theoretically, and practically. Yet you consistently either
surreptitiously mock, avoid any substantive interaction, or simply
retreat in the mere restatement of your ideas.

I don't think that there's any point in pointing out that you are wrong
as 1) you will certainly not "agree ... straight away" given the three
a completely ad hoc basis without any linguistic support or consultation
(as evidenced from your published volumes) then what's the point -- you
will just keep turning a blind eye as you seem unwilling to *really*
entertain the possibility that you may in fact be wrong.

Regards,
David Kummerow.