[b-hebrew] Canaanite List

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 05:33:45 EST 2007

HiphiList is also an academic forum pertaining to BH but more restricted
in scope with two main areas of discussion: 1) literary approaches to
the Old Testament; and 2) functional-typological study of Biblical
Hebrew. The forum is basically the 'forum' side to the journal Hiphil
(www.see-j.net/hiphil).

http://e.dbi.edu/course/category.php?id=1

Regards,
David Kummerow.