[b-hebrew] Book of Judith

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Mon Dec 3 00:55:15 EST 2007

Thank you, whoever it was that posted that information. I would point out
that this article, like all of the online Jewish Encyclopedia, is over a
century old, and a lot has been written since that time. An online English
translation, of Judith, by the way, can be found here:
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/r/rsv/rsv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=3825845.

Also, I would remind everybody to please sign your posts.

Yigal Levin