[b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts again

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 03:43:10 EST 2007

Soren,

Indeed, I have been using Times New Roman with none of the spacing
issues since I came into contact with it. These two are not the only
update fonts provided with Vista. Tahoma has also been updated, and so
has Courier New for fixed-width text. They do not have the problems that
the older versions contained, such as what you mention. It's quite nice,
as Ken has attested. There is an online update for Arial and Times New
Roman provided on a Christian website, if you're interested. It's an
automatic installer. Just write me offlist, and I'll provide the link
for you.

Yours,
Jason Hare