[b-hebrew] Karl's lexicon

JAMES CHRISTIAN READ JCR128 at student.anglia.ac.uk
Tue Aug 28 18:23:04 EDT 2007

IF: I pity your students. You teach them Hebrew as though it was an Indo-
European language of meaningless patterns. Will they ever get to see
its inner logic and beauty?

JCR: Hi. I hope my analysis of your work hasn't offended
you in any way.

Regards the beauty of the Hebrew text. Surely it's
beauty is the message it gives and empowering a person to
be able to read and understand that message would give
them the skills to see that beauty.

Are you suggesting that a student who does not accept
your model of elements is not in a position to
appreciate such beauty?

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew       -  thesis1: concept driven machine translation using the Aleppo codex
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc  -  thesis2: language acquisition simulation