trepp at telus.net trepp at telus.net
Sat Aug 18 03:07:29 EDT 2007

For the record, I personally am able to smoothly utter the final glottal stop.
I believe that it was pronounced in ancient times. To one that pronounces a
pnonetic value from infancy, it is often easy to pronounce that very sound.
Chinese people easily find letters not in most other languages, yet stumble
over sounds I find easiest in English and continental European languages.

Shalom,
Travis Jackson