[b-hebrew] (no subject)

Jason Hare jaihare at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:13:50 EDT 2007

Peter,

I've been subscribed with digest for some time, and I never have a
problem receiving Hebrew unicode. It is surely not in the operating
system (as I know many people, even here in Israel who use Mac
computers of all types to send and receive in Hebrew), but the e-mail
program that the poster is using is not set to read the encoding. I
cannot imagine that they still make e-mail programs that have troubles
with multilanguage programming! I just wanted to let you know that the
problem is *not* on the side of the list software.

Blessings,
Jason Hare