[b-hebrew] fonts problem

K. Wieske kenw.info at mac.com
Fri Aug 10 12:52:50 EDT 2007

Thank you Peter and Karl for the prompt and helpful answers both on
and off-list.

very intuitively organized, but I finally figured out that at the
very end of the page there is a field where you can enter the email
address with which you're subscribed to b-hebrew.  You then click on
"unsubscribe or edit options", which brings you to a page where you
enter your password.  This in turn brings you to a page of options.

I was going to switch to individual posts, as Peter recommended, when
I suddenly noticed that my daily digest setting was "receive in plain
text".  I simply changed it to MIME, and voilá, I am now happily
reading the Hebrew characters instead of the question marks.

I had originally intended to search the archives on this topic, but
there does not seem to be an easy way to search all the archives at
once for a certain keyword.

Kenneth Wieske, VDM
kenw.info at mac.com

CP 5184 Vera Cruz, km 10 Aldeia