[b-hebrew] Sign Your Messages Please

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 17:51:38 EDT 2007

Or people could do what I have done for over a decade on various groups
(and what I did on this group before I was forced to stop) - using an
on-line handle.

If some of you remember I was known as Brak on this list when I started
(as I am known on other groups). But stopped when the moderators forced
me. I raised the same objections as you and the others.

In the big picture what difference does it make if I sign my posts as
Brak, John, John Steven, or John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt?

But for some reason the moderators find that using a full name is
essential - something that I myself can't wrap my head around.
It would be nice if the moderators would actually give some substantial
reasoning for this requirement, and why they feel the need to enforce
it. Cause really I could have signed my posts as John Jacob Jingleheimer
Schmidt, and if it wasn't for the song no one would be none-the-wiser.
So truly, what really is the point?

B"H
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt - his name is my name too!

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.