[b-hebrew] Nefesh - Breath or Breather

Brak Brak at neo.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 23:14:52 EDT 2007

I have been using my handle "Brak" for all my online correspondence for
over 14 years.
The reasons for this I have expressed before when I first join the group
and the issue was made about me signing my messages with my handles as
opposed to my real name - so I won't both going around in that circle.
So needless to say, I will not alter my email account settings

I'm sure many people on this forum can understand the desire not to
change how they have been doing things - even at the expense of making
things more simple and less confusing.

When I first joined the forum I express the confusion and hassle of how
the messages are handle in regards to having to click on "reply all"
instead of just "reply" for if you click on "reply" your reply only goes
to the person who replied previously instead to the forum itself. This
also causes multiple messages to be sent and received. So when someone
replies to my post I get two copies. When I express this I was told that
even though it should be changed it wouldn't be because there are people
on the forum who have been doing it this way for years. And trust me, my
messages having my handle appear is far less confusing and a hassle then
having to remember to click "reply all" and getting multiple copies of
messages in your inbox.
But again for all the details on this look in the archives as it was
throughly discussed as well.

So can we please spend more time on the questions I raise in my messages
and responses rather than my Mozilla settings?

B"H
John "Brak" Steven

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you
behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.