[b-hebrew] labo' lepaney and Gen 6:13

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:04:51 EDT 2007

Bryon:

I think you are confusing grammar with literary style.

While it is true that the examples in Psalms are human caused, that is
a literary stylistic effect that puts it grammatically as an inanimate
event that goes before God's face. In the grammatical sense,
therefore, it is the same as Genesis 6.

I think you are reading something in the text that grammar by itself
does not support.

Karl W. Randolph.