[b-hebrew] Hebrew grammar books

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Fri Apr 20 07:46:15 EDT 2007

Peter,

I have never encountered a Hebrew Hebrew-Grammar-book claiming that
it is specifically for "biblical Hebrew". The English books (say
Seow's) asserting that they are for biblical Hebrew just mean that
all their examples are from the Hebrew bible, and that their grammar
is adjusted for the agreed English translation of the bible.

Isaac Fried, Boston University