[b-hebrew] Zech 1:19,21

Yohanan bin-Dawidh yohanan.bin.dawidh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:52:22 EDT 2007

I believe whatever this topic was that it has gotten way off subject, since
what I am readly below gets more into a discussion of
theology/belief/methodology than it does biblical Hebrew. But, in my humble
opinion, while the Mishnah makes for interesting interpretations/arguments
of how we are to keep the miswoth found in Sefer HaTorah, and the Gemara
makes for interesting interpretations/arguments on how we are to properly
understand the Mishnah, these are subject to error in their interpretations,
as are any interpretations, unless given us through the Urim and Thummim.

Yohanan