[b-hebrew] RE- Syriac

Yocabo Rabinowitz ugariticscholar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 23:02:04 EDT 2007

I have Thackson and there are not very good explanations on things in the Book.  I think that It would be good to probably use Thackson in a Class setting but I feel is very poor for learning on your own.  I am primarily a Hebrew/Arabic/Aramaic/Akkadian/Sumerian/Egyptian Heiroglyphics/Hieratic/Demotic Person and I feel that trying to Go at Thackson on your own is like trying to Kasher a Pig.  IT'S TOUGH GOIN'.  So any help, advice, guidance would be very much appreciated