[b-hebrew] Definition (Parsing) of "MITAH" in Genesis 47:31

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:58:49 EDT 2007

This is a case where the verb is referring to Israel's bowing himself
down, which can be done for any number of reasons, not only obeisance.

Most of the uses of this verb is reflexive, referring to what the
actor is doing to his own body, with the context usually supplying the
reason for the action.

Karl W. Randolph.