[b-hebrew] verb forms - Isaiah 56:6-7 was dying you shall die

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Thu Apr 19 14:27:03 EDT 2007

  I must agree, Peter. Further, there is no evidence of ANY pre-Homo Sapiens either. None.

 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).