[b-hebrew] Hebrew grammar books

kenneth greifer greifer at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:03:10 EDT 2007

Harold,

I should get a good Hebrew grammar book, but they are either too easy or too
hard. The ones I can understand don't go into all of the details. The ones
that go into all of the details of Hebrew grammar are written by scholars,
and scholars seem to like to use the hardest words they can think of even if
they are only explaining simple things. I would need a translator to
understand what scholars write. I am not putting down scholars, but they
expect people to be as educated as they are, and they don't explain higher
level things using easy words.

Kenneth Greifer