[b-hebrew] New Moderator: Yigal Levin

George Athas george.athas at moore.edu.au
Tue Apr 17 01:59:13 EDT 2007

Dear Members,

As of late last year, Bryan Rocine 'retired' from being a moderator of B-Hebrew (though he continues to be an active member of the forum). Bryan had been a moderator for about a decade, and we would like to thank him publicly for his invaluable efforts over these years.

In light of Bryan's retirement, the moderation team, in consultation with Bryan, invited Yigal Levin to fill the vacancy amongst the moderators. We're delighted to announce that Yigal accepted our invitation, and took up active moderation duties in late March.

We apologise that this was not communicated earlier, but the moderators have had their hands quite full in recent weeks with other pressing matters.

The moderation team of B-Hebrew now consists of:

- Kirk Lowery (Philadephia, PA, USA)
- George Athas (Sydney, Australia)
- Yigal Levin (Tel Aviv, Israel)

The list owner is Jonathan Robie.

We hope you will all welcome Yigal to his new position as a moderator of B-Hebrew.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew
Moore Theological College (Sydney)