[b-hebrew] New or Renwed - END OF THREAD

Yitzhak Sapir yitzhaksapir at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:11:19 EDT 2007

On 4/16/07, Peter Kirk wrote:

> Yigal, perhaps I should congratulate you on your appointment as
> co-moderator. But I am surprised that there has been no announcement of
> this from the existing moderators to confirm that you indeed have
> authority to close threads and perform other moderation actions.

Anyone can see the list of moderators by clicking the b-hebrew webpage
at the bottom of any b-hebrew mail and scrolling down to the bottom.  This
will show that Yigal is indeed a moderator.

There was no announcement of this but there was also no announcement
of Bryan Rocine's retirement.  On biblical-studies there also seemed to be
some moderator changes a while back and I remember an announcement
only in one case out of apparently three.  Perhaps a moderator who leaves
likes his privacy and a moderator who joins may want to slowly get into
the water rather than jump in with a big announcement.

Yitzhak Sapir