[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17 - END OF THREAD

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Apr 15 01:49:50 EDT 2007

Dear All,

While we do realize that there are many passages in the Tanakh which many
people over the ages have understood to refer to the future Messiah, and
that while some people (whether or not they label themselves as "Christians"
or as "Jews") believe that that Messiah has already arrived, this list is
not the place to discuss this issue. The thread on Gen. 2:17 has long ago
ceased being about language, and as such is hereby CLOSED.

Yigal Levin

co-moderator