[b-hebrew] Fwd: New or Renewed in Jeremiah 31:31?

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Sun Apr 15 00:18:09 EDT 2007

[re-send]
   We have moved from OT to NT, so I will say this only. It says "you must be born from above" not "born again." i will speak more with you off-list.

 David
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).