[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Sat Apr 14 23:50:42 EDT 2007

 The difficulty in this reasoning is that it contradicts the Scriptures themselves where Hashem always provides a standard against which guilt or innocence may be judged. However, as far as the Greco-Roman interpretation of the Hebrew Scripture goes, this is entirely in keeping with the best of it.

 My regards,
 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).