[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Sat Apr 14 23:41:24 EDT 2007

 You construct excellent Hellenist-Roman interpretations, Harold. I'm afraid in that regard, you are far better versed than I am. truthfully, Shoshana's views are more more close to my own; even identical in most respects as I have seen so far except concerning the Spring festival advent of Mashiach Y'shua and His Fall Festival advent in the "Revelation" scroll.

 Best regards,
 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).