[b-hebrew] What language?

Yohanan bin-Dawidh yohanan.bin.dawidh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:54:26 EDT 2007

Peter,

I am not actually a speaker of Koine Greek, and admit that what I am stating
could be complete nonsense per se, for it is information that I have come
across over the years reading articles posted to JSTOR by various professed
scholars.

Yohanan bin-Dawidh

P.S. Since I cannot verify my knowledge on this subject, since I truly do
not speak the language I will cease to be a part of the discussion on this
dialect of the Greek language.