[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Fri Apr 13 10:43:24 EDT 2007

 Hello Peter:

 I must disagree that the word plays work outside of Hebrew (whatever version) and I have been explicity been shown why not which is an explanation beyond my ability to reproduce here except descriptively as I have prior. Even in the Aramaic it is not the same. You can view the Peshitta online (http://www.standardversion.org/index-aesv.php).

 Regards,
 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).