[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Wed Apr 11 20:21:19 EDT 2007

 Actually, the Jeremiah passage you cite does not say "new: but it says b'rit chadashah (renewed covenant). If you want a concise explanation (excerpt below) of the eternal covenant go to http://www.revelations.org.za/Eternal_Life.htm and it quickly do that, Harold. I know your questions/commentary is sincere and so I only hope to respond true to my own understanding which is still developing.

 Regards,
 David Fenton

   The Eternal Covenant Religious literature, both Jewish and Christian, contain much about “the Covenant” (Hebrew: Brit Ha-Olam). Christianity teaches a “New versus an Old Covenant” and couple various other doctrines to this theme, eg. “Grace under the New Covenant”; the Predestination doctrine, etc. There are volumes to work through, erudite teachings to examine; and still the reader may not fully understand what the Covenant actually embraces. This study, however, will spell out the real meaning of the Covenant in short.
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).