[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Wed Apr 11 19:58:08 EDT 2007

  That's a fair guess, Harold. However, I think it omits the Great Flood and the reasons which preceded it. Moreover, it also omits the fact that Avraham's emunah (i.e. tsedakah aligned with Torah as the charter of creation) made him upright in Hashem's eyes. Specifically, we know the nations had Torah because until the Babel event they were all of one (Hebrew) language and one speech. If they spoke Hebrew they had Torah because each and every letter declares both Hashem and Torah.

 Shalom Harold,
 David Fenton

 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).