[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Wed Apr 11 15:40:56 EDT 2007

 The NT abolishes nothing but RENEWS the Covenant as Yeshayahu, hence it is the B'rit Chadashah (Renewed Covenant). Yehoshua affirmed and taught Torah correctly even saying it will never pass away and paul especially did the same as well as other 'NT' writers. The Roman-Hellenist interpretation which is often miso-Jewish is the source of the hermeneutical problems. Even the term "Christ" is incompetent to refer to all that the Tzerach is. Mashiach was far more than just annointed. Many deliverers were also annointed but only One was the Tzerach.

 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).