[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Wed Apr 11 11:52:02 EDT 2007

 Romans is oral Torah of the B'rit Chadashah.
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).