[b-hebrew] dying you will die

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Wed Apr 11 11:17:10 EDT 2007

 For anyone's interest, the links at the Peshitta Foundation give a complete list of both the Earlier [Shorter], and the Latter [Longer] Canon of Books in the Judeo-Nazaraean Orthodox Peshitta Text of the Bible. It is quite extensive when compared with the Canon of the Western Churches' Bibles. The website(s) connected to that are as follows, www.standardversion.org, www.nestorian.net, www.aeoc.org, and www.churchofjerusalem.org. as well as any, and all resources, and links list in these sites.

 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).