[b-hebrew] dying you will die

davidfentonism at aim.com davidfentonism at aim.com
Wed Apr 11 10:32:42 EDT 2007

 You make a keen observation about the tree of life. I think, also, in light of the fact that Adam died under 1000 years after he was created is proof that eating from the tree of life was not necessary to a long life at that time as seen by his immediate descendants. I haven't seen any compelling reasons for the 'confusion' about the conflict in the verse but I haven't read most of them.

 Thanks for your insightful remarks,
 David Fenton
 Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).