[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Wed Apr 11 07:05:21 EDT 2007

On 11/04/2007 04:26, Shoshanna Walker wrote:

> At least this is what the TEXT of the Torah says, whether you want to
> acknowledge that G-d wrote it or not - B-Hebrew list - but that is
> not my problem.

Shoshanna, I am happy to discuss here only what the written TEXT of the
Torah says. But if we are going to leave out what is outside this text,
except for purely linguistic discussions, then we have to avoid
considering what the Oral Torah (which by definition is not the TEXT of
the Torah) as well as the New Testament has to say about it.

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org
Blog:    http://www.qaya.org/blog/
Website: http://www.qaya.org/