[b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Wed Apr 11 07:00:33 EDT 2007

On 11/04/2007 04:16, Harold Holmyard wrote:
> HH: Yes, we believe the new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, but
> it does not replace the Abrahamic covenant. ...

This needs qualifying in that views on such matters vary between
Christians. It is hard to argue from the New Testament that the Mosaic
covenant has been abolished, but Shoshanna has a point that it has never
applied to Gentiles, but only to Jews. To go further into this gets into
abstruse and controversial Christian theology, so I will desist.

E-mail:  peter at qaya.org
Blog:    http://www.qaya.org/blog/
Website: http://www.qaya.org/